The Camrose Regional Exhibition Presents...
Camrose Regional Exhibition

Entry Forms

Exhibitor Handbook

Download the PDF



If you are entering the Tradeshow - you must submit - the Trade Show Entry, Insurance Papers, Total Payables sheet and don't forget to contact Camrose Regional Exhibition directly if you require specific items/changes to your booth not reflected on the Show Services Form posted below.

For Cattle

You must submit a private breeders forms, total payables form, insurance and any show entries. Please ensure you have read all the rules as changes have been made to some shows.

4-H Heifer Projects

4-H Heifer Projects do not require the insurance papers to be filled out as they are covered under the 4-H Insurance Blanket HOWEVER, if it is a purebred project and you enter into both the 4-H show and the purebred show then insurance forms are required.